Music for the Night – the Mood Enhancing steel drums of Jamaica with Jahbutu
Claiming tax deductions:
Tax deductions: Australian Taxation office
What you can?t claim (Source: ATO website)
You cannot claim as a gift or donation items that provide you with some personal benefit, such as:
- raffle or art union tickets
- the cost of attending fundraising dinners, even if the cost exceeds the value of the dinner
All Donations to BCWB * Brain Cancer without Borders
Tax deductions: The Grace Gawler Institute is a registered NFP health promotion charity with DGR status. All gifts over $2.00 are eligible as a tax deduction in the year that the donation was made.
For you to claim a tax deduction for a gift, it must meet four conditions:
- The gift must be made to a deductible gift recipient. We call entities that are entitled to receive tax deductible gifts ‘deductible gift recipients’ (DGRs).
- The gift must truly be a gift. A gift is voluntary transfer of money or property where you receive no material benefit or advantage.
- The gift must be money or property, which includes financial assets such as shares.
- The gift must comply with any relevant gift conditions. For some DGRs, the income tax law adds extra conditions affecting the types of deductible gifts they can receive.
Donation boxes and envelopes will be provided at the venue ? it is important you include your address and business name /personal name (or biz card) so we can issue a special ATO receipt after the event.
Volunteers will be available to assist you.personal-invitation-jenni-ottobre-memorial-event
Family Operated: The Grace Gawler Institute (GGI) is a family operated charity with low overheads but delivering highly effective patient health restoration services.
We are an ACNC registered, NFP, privately funded Health Promotion Charity ? ATO DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient).
GGI & Global Cancer Specialists: We collaborate regularly with some of the world’s leading cancer doctors on behalf of and as advocates for our patients.